Policies and Procedures
Whether you wish to book online or inquire about site availability, you need to convey the following information:
Arrival Date and Time: Please share your arrival date and expected time. We understand that it’s difficult to predict the exact arrival time when you are on the road, and we take that into account when we calculate a full-day stay.
Duration of Stay: Please share the number of days you will be staying with us.
Departure Time: Morning (by 11a.m.)
Site Preference: Pull Through | Back In
RV Type, Length, and Slide: We have lots to accommodate virtually all RVs, and this information can help us guide you to the best available lot.
Number of Individuals Staying: Adults Only
Special Considerations: If you have people with special needs traveling with you that require accessible facilities and amenities, please let us know in advance. We can accommodate a wide range of special needs, but this information is necessary to avoid any inconveniences when you are staying with us.
- Our resort is pet-friendly, and we allow two pets per RV/motorhome. If you are traveling with three or more pets, please let us know in advance.
- All RV sites offer full hookups, including electricity, water, sewer, and WiFi. The trash pick-up time will be communicated upon arrival.
Please note that:
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Occupancies spanning two weeks or more require a deposit of $500 at the time of reservation.
- If you are reserving a lot on a daily or weekly basis, you may be asked for a deposit every time your reservation is renewed.
- The deposit will be applied to your last bill. Any amount withheld to cover the damages to resort facilities and lots (beyond normal wear and tear) will be conveyed in the form of an itemized bill.
Check-in time is 11:30 AM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Resort rules will be included with your check-in packet. if canceled less than 60 days prior to arrival, the entire deposit amount is forfeited.
All rates are based on two people. An additional charge of $20 per day per person is due in advance for extra guests. A maximum of two guests per side is allowed. Guests must be at least 25 years old.
Specific sites are not guaranteed. We will do our best to assign the site you prefer, however, that may not be possible.
Cancellations and No Shows
Stays of 30 days or more will incur a $500 cancellation fee if canceled 60 days or more prior to their arrival date. If canceled less than 60 days prior to our arrival, the entire deposit amount is forfeited
Weekly stays if canceled 48 days or more prior to arrival date will receive a full refund of the deposit amount paid. If canceled less than 30 days prior to arrival, the entire deposit amount is forfeited.
Daily stay’s if canceled within 48 hours prior to our arrival date will receive a full refund of the deposit amount paid. It was canceled less than 48 hours prior to arrival, the entire deposit amount is forfeited.
No-shows will result in the forfeit of the entire deposit.
No refunds are given for shortened stays or departing early.
Guidelines and Recommendations
A few guidelines that will help make your stay in our resort pleasurable for both our staff and other guests are:
- Please reach out (as soon as possible) if you are arriving ahead of time or running late, so we can accommodate you accordingly.
- Please treat our staff members and other guests with the respect you expect to be treated with.
- Try not to make unreasonably loud noises (including music), especially in the quiet hours observed between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- We do not allow the open display of alcohol, weapons, or any lewd behavior on the premises, even if it’s contained within your lots. We also discourage any behavior that might alert or intimidate your neighbors or our staff within your RVs when they are parked on our grounds.
- A complete washdown of your primary vehicles, RVs, and recreational vehicles is not permitted without express permission from our office.
- Live campfires are permitted under specific guidelines, which our staff will convey to you upon request.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children, which includes (but is not limited to) keeping them from entering other lots, loitering, damaging the property, and accompanying them to the pool or on trails.
- If you are entertaining guests, they should check in and check-out at the front desk.
- All pets must be kept on a leash (no longer than six feet) every time they are outside the RV.
- Please keep your lot clean. Loitering will not be permitted. Garbage pick-up is available, so please adhere to the schedule.
If you have any concerns, questions, or complaints, the staff available during office hours can assist and guide you. If you are unable to find staff members or need assistance after hours, you may call the emergency numbers provided when you check-in.